- In the course of its business activity, Fondation “FUTURE FOR IVAN TODOROV”, UIC 206136201, with headquarters and management address in 1700 Sofia City, region Mladost, guitar Mladost 2, bl.224, entr.6, fl.8, ap.102, correspondence address: 1700 Sofia City, region Mladost, guitar Mladost 2, bl.224, entr.6, fl.8, ap.102 (Fondation “FUTURE FOR IVAN TODOROV”, “we”, “us”), processes information, part of which is personal data.
- The website https://devfootball.globalholidays.eu/ is owned by Fondation “FUTURE FOR IVAN TODOROV”, and is managed by the Company in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and the related legal framework including but not limited to Regulation (EC) 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
- This Policy aims to inform you about the way we process your personal data in the capacity of administrator, and your rights as well.
- Personal data protection is of utmost importance to us. I Do Design does not sell your data to other companies or individuals. If we provide your data to third parties, these are our contractors who process the information on our behalf following our instructions and applying our privacy standard.
‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
‘controller’ means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data;
‘processor’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
‘recipient’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients; the processing of those data by those public authorities shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing;
“third party’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorized to process personal data;
‘consent of the data subject” means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her;
‘personal data breach’ means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed;
III. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
- When signing a Contract with you, we receive your three names, and your bank account as well.
- In case you make a request to us via our web site https:devfootball.globalholidays.eu , we receive your e-mail to which we could send an reply and information to the request you have made.
IV. PURPOSES FOR WHICH FONDATION COLLECTS PERSONAL DATA
The main purposes for which “FUTURE FOR IVAN TODOROV” processes personal data are:
- “FUTURE FOR IVAN TODOROV”collects, uses, stores and processes your personal data that is required by the Company for the performance and delivery of our services and products.
- “FUTURE FOR IVAN TODOROV”collects, uses, stores and processes your personal data when presenting and selling our services and products.
- The personal data that you provide us through the website https://devfootball.globalholidays.eu/ is used so we would be able to send a reply and information that we have received from you.
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you informed about our latest services and products. It also helps us to improve our services, products and advertising. If you do not want to appear in our address list, you can unsubscribe at any time.
- We use personal information to develop and improve our products, services, and advertisements.
- In defined cases, we may use your personal information to send important messages as notifications about our services and products.
- We may also use your personal information for internal purposes such as checks, data analysis, and research to improve the products and services of “FUTURE FOR IVAN TODOROV”.
V. GROUNDS ON WHICH “FUTURE FOR IVAN TODOROV”PROCESSES YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Processing is based on your consent, including on the basis of personal data provided by you;
- The processing of your data is necessary for the performance of a contract with you,
- Customizable cookies that allow you to visit websites in a customized way based on your previous visits.
- Cookies needed to run your search;
- Advertising cookies that allow you to receive offers from “FUTURE FOR IVAN TODOROV”.
VII. YOUR RIGHTS AS PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT
You have the following rights regarding your personal data that “FUTURE FOR IVAN TODOROV”processes:
- You have access to your personal data as well as to check the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of your personal data we process;
- You have the right to request a copy of your personal data from “FUTURE FOR IVAN TODOROV”and the right of access at any time to your personal data;
VIII. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- In some cases, “FUTURE FOR IVAN TODOROV” may disclose certain personal information to its subcontractors who work with us and who provide products and services related to the activities of “FUTURE FOR IVAN TODOROV”. Personal information will only be shared by us in order to improve our products, advertising and services.
- When “FUTURE FOR IVAN TODOROV”shares information about you with third parties – subcontractors of “FUTURE FOR IVAN TODOROV”, we conclude contracts with these third-party subcontractors and take steps to ensure that they provide a level of data protection according to the agreed standard for that. Your data is also considered confidential for our partners.
- It may be necessary – by law, in court proceedings, in litigation and / or on request by public and governmental authorities in or outside your country of domicile – “FUTURE FOR IVAN TODOROV” to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information to you if we find that such disclosure is necessary or appropriate for purposes of national security, law enforcement or other matters of public concern.
X. TRANSFER IN THIRD PARTIES
- “FUTURE FOR IVAN TODOROV” does not transfer your personal data to third countries outside the EU as a rule. In the event that there is a need to transfer your personal data to third countries outside the EU, “FUTURE FOR IVAN TODOROV” may only make this transfer after receiving your prior consent.
XI. PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION
- “FUTURE FOR IVAN TODOROV” takes precautions – including administrative, technical and physical measures – to protect your personal information from loss, theft and misuse, as well as from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- All employees of “FUTURE FOR IVAN TODOROV” are required to protect the confidentiality of your information and to comply with applicable organizational and technical measures to protect it. Access to your data is limited to the necessity of performing its duties.
- For those cases where “FUTURE FOR IVAN TODOROV” shares information about you with third-party suppliers of I Do Design, the Company has mechanisms to ensure that they provide a level of data protection according to the agreed standard.
XII. PERSONAL DATA STORAGE
XIV. CONTACTS DATA
- to email address: email@example.com
- by letter sent by post to: 1700 Sofia City, region Mladost, guitar Mladost 2, bl.224, entr.6, fl.8, ap.102